1. Thanksgiving was spent at my sister's house. We had a fun time with all the family.
Graeme and I having a bit too much fun...
2. I actually participated in Noro-vember put on my the Minx. Here's my paltry offering.
A rolled brim hat, which is going to be frogged, and a cute ribbed number my daughter is wearing. Both knit from Noro Kureyon - forgot colorway - as if anyone cares.
3. Oh, and I cut my hair.
4. Tomorrow morning I will be embarking on my annual pilgimage to Vegas! So looking forward to this - I really need some down time, a bed to myself and room service. I'll be hanging with my sister and cousins from far and wide (about 15 of us).
5. Our house is worth less (a lot less) than what we own on it...
6. My son had an accident. He's OK, the car is not. It still runs but we're only driving it within a 5 miles radius of our house.
7. Feeling a bit of the Bah Humbug this year.
8. On a positive note, the Holiday Craft Show I did last week went really well! Best year in three years in fact! Now I have a few dollars to spend in Vegas - or on Christmas gifts for the family - nah, in Vegas.